Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Bling Grammy Style




The Grammy Awards, music's most prestigious, most fashionable night out, is all about being "over the top." Over the top performance and over the top fashion that is. Over the top is also the one phrase I'd use to describe today's daily bling from from luxe line and favorite of all (rock) stars, Alexander McQueen. This "koi tree" and skull ring is disruptive, aggresive, and pretty much all over the place. You can't help but thinking also, how cool, unique and interesting it is. And this is what Grammy fashion is all about.


To listen to my live "commentary" on all the looks on the Grammy red carpet this evening make sure to follow me on twitter @HollyBerness. I'll be posting my favorite (and least favortie looks) on the blog tomorrow, so also look out for that!


Fashionably Yours,

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment