Saturday, January 29, 2011

Daily Bling - Saturday, January 29th

Kim Kardashian in Lorraine Schwartz

Red carpet season is in full swing! The SAG awards are tomorrow and I'm hoping to see some fun, bold, trendy jewelry on the red carpet. The SAG awards are definitely the more "casual" of the four biggies (GG, Oscars, Grammy and SAG) so it would only make sense our favorite stars and starlets mix it up and go less traditional with the jewels. My favorite designer who gets this look just right for the red carpet? Lorraine Schwartz. Schwartz is a favorite of young hollywood and her looks have been seen on the likes of Beyonce, Blake Lively, Lea Michelle and Angelina Jolie (who could forget those gorg. emerald earrings she did for her at the Oscars two years ago)! So how could I not pick a daily bling for SAG weekend from the unique and gorgeous design of Lorraine Schwartz!

As always, I will be live tweeting my thoughts and commentary on the fashion tomorrow evening beginning at 6 pm. You can follow my tweets @hollyberness and make sure to look out for my best dressed recap on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment