Thursday, May 27, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
- Bathing Suit: Vix Swimwear Bia Blue (Top & Bottom Sold Seperatly, About $75 each)/ VixSwimwear.com
- Coverup: H&M Dress/ $12.95 at H&M Stores
- Bag: Sequined Straw Bag/ $24 at Siegal.com
- Sandal: Jeffrey Campbell Nena Gladiator/ $125 at Singer-22.com
- Bathing Suit: J.Crew Breezy Dot in Neon Peach (Top and Bottom Sold Seperatly, $80 total)
- Coverup: Splendid Taylor Romper/ $94 at ShopBop.com
- Bag: Anya Hindmarc Canvas Beach Tote/ $120 at Bloomingdales
- Sandal: DVF Jaya Love Knot Gladiator Flat/ $75 at ShopBop.com
- Bathing Suit: Zimmerman/ ShopBop.com
- Cover-Up: Eternal Sunshine Creations Pullover Cover-Up/ $150 at ShopBop.com
- Bag: Juicy Couture Power of Love Canvas Tote in Black/ $88 at Bloomingdales
- Sandal: Gentle Souls Break My Heart Sandal/ $185 at Zappos.com
Sunday, May 23, 2010
- White Ruched Sleeve H&M Tee Shirt
- Ann Taylor Loft Grey Embellished Cardigan
- Aqua Silver & Lucite Statement Necklace
- J. Crew Poplin Wednesday Skirt
- Silver and Lucite Nine West Open Toe Pumps (3 seasons old and in again!)
- Marc Jacobs Classic Blake Leather Bag in Natural (not shown in this pic)
We love today's bling called the "Wrapped Up" ring not only because its gorg but also because of its unique construction. Its made up of a vintage faux pearl cameo and brass spoon. That's right, a spoon people! We love the faux pear detailing and heart shapped end of the spoon the wraps around the top and lays right below the knuckle. It's so fem and so funky - it's just a very special piece.
And what's better? It's only $13 dollar on Kellyssima's Etsy Shop. You must check this out and the rest of this super cool vintage inspired line!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
We love the Elephant Necklace mostly because we love elephants! Elephant's are thought to be good luck in many cultures which is one of the reasons why we love to wear them (more unique and personal than a shamrock for us personally). The other reason? They are cute! Animal Charms are very hot in jewelry this season and we think this long charm necklace (27 inches long to be exact) would like great with pretty much any look. We definitely see it as the perfect piece to wear with a casual look especially like jean shorts and a flowy tank top on the weekends or even to the beach with your fav. bathing suit.
The Vanessa Mooney Elephant Necklace is $50 and available at ShopBop.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
We think these gold and glass bead stunners, which dangle 2 1/2 inches long, would look super sophisticated with an evening look for a summer wedding or party. We love the amber colored bead detailing justaposed with the mesh dangle. It's a little sweet with a lot of sass.
Make sure to check these out at Max & Chloe - we think you are gonna love them!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
We are seeing these horizontal charms everywhere and at first we weren't sure how we felt. Of course this new jewelry trend is cute but is it needed? I mean, do we really need another charm necklace in our lives? Well, the answer is most probably no, but unfort. charms are sort of like potato chips. You can't just have one.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
We have always admired the super chic style of the Olsen Twins (post Full House and straight to dvd sing-along videos that is). Such unique fashion plates, the twins should be credited for creating this whole "rock chic/downtown cool" style we are seeing now. We absolutely love their fashion line - Elizabeth and James - and if it wasn't so pricey we'd probably stock our closet up with all of their pieces. They are now adding fine jewelry to the mix in their Elizabeth & James jewelry line and we love, love, love what we are seeing!
Diamonds are traditionally thought of as girly or dressy but when featured in the Elizabeth and James line they are just too cool! We are digging the unique use of diamonds in all of their designs but especially love today's bling the Double Chevron Diamond Ring. We love the open center and severe edges of the piece as well as the discrete use of a little bling bling. Sterling Silver with .05 carat diamond weight, this super cool ring makes a statement at a pretty reasonable cost - $150. Steal a little of that Olsen signature style - go to ShopBop.com to check today's bling and all of the other chic pieces in their fine jewelry line.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
- Nautical Striped Cardigan, Yacht Club at Intermix
- J. Crew Navy Beaded Tank (tucked in)
- J. Crew Gold and Crystal Chain Necklace
- J. Crew Matchstick Destroyed Denim Skinny Jeans
- Michael Kors Gold Watch and Gold Stud Earrings (hard to see in this pic!)
- Coach Bag
- Yosi Samra Gold Flats