Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend Bling - 10/16 - 10/17


Today's Daily Bling is a fashionable find courtesy of my mom! My mom has a good eye for fashion (she was a fashion buyer in her former life, so this is not shocking) and we have enjoyed a good Saturday mall trip since I was big enough to walk (probably big enough to even take out of the house actually!)

Yesterday, I decided to take the trip out to Long Island to meet my mom and grandmother for one of these perfect shopping Saturdays. Although we didn't buy much I did get to check out some of my favorite "mall stores" which are just too long a subway ride from my apartment on the Upper East Side of NYC. One of these? Madewell, J. Crew's chic and rebellious little sister. I ended up with an adorable mesh and jersey tee that was on sale but as I was waiting to be checked out my mom spotted this too cute, too chic for words "Gatsby" necklace. I decided to pass only because I have two many silver chains, but this one is definitely making it on my Christmas list. Everyone knows I love a good bow detail, and this would make the perfect go-to for casual, work or night-out ensembs.

The "Gatsby" Necklace is $48 and also comes in gold. You can find it at Madewell.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment