Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daily Bling - Tuesday, October 18

Crystal chain-link necklace

My new favorite statement necklace is J. Crew's Crystal Chain Link Necklace. A perfect go to for almost any outfit, I predict this particular J. Crew stunner will become an instant classic you keep reaching for as you finish an outfit (much like their long geometric gemstone necklaces were last year and the season before).

The image doesn't even do the necklace justice, in person the shine of the crystals and the ox-plated look of the metal has a vintage/edgy vibe thats very modern. In three variations, crystal, dusty rose (shown above) and black; the only issue you will have with this one is figuring out which gorgeous shade to choose! I'm partial to the dusty rose but I'm thinking I might just also have to have the black.

J. Crew's Crystal Chain Link Necklace retails for $55 and is available online and in stores.



No comments:

Post a Comment