Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trend Alert! The Statement Shoe


LEIGHTON MEESTER  photo | Leighton Meester

I was lucky enough to attend last night's Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles for the brand I represent. I had a blast meeting some of my favorite celebs including the guys from Glee, Twilight cast and many more! My favorite occupational perk? Trend-spotting, of course!

I love the teen stars because they aren't afraid to take risks! Lot of jewelry, fun makeup and the biggest trend of the evening? The Statement shoe of course! The look for the evening was all about the mini-dress, with a sky-high heel often embellished, strappy and platformed.

My favorite look of the night was gorgeous Leighton Meester's lace mini and Loubotin combo above. But I also loved these statement shoes on some of Hollywood's most promising starlets!

Selena Gomez in Sergio Rossi Strappy Sandals
SELENA GOMEZ photo | Selena Gomez

Victoria Justice in Leopard Print Platfrom Pumps

Shailene Woodley in Black & Silver Studded Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment