Monday, August 23, 2010

Fall Trends 2010: In The Military



I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad to say this, but it's inevitable. Fall is right around the corner! Every Monday for the rest of August and early September I'll be starting a new series on the blog called "Fall Trends Report 2010." Regardless of not wanting to give up the beach or the pool, I am pretty excited for some Fall fashion.

One of my favorite trends of the season is the military look. Combat boots (heeled or flat) and camo are both making comebacks the season. How do you soften the look so its not too hard or edgy? With feminine materials like silk and soft cotton and pretty gemstone jewelry.

In the Military Breakdown:
  • Madewell Sandwashed Silk Tank in Grey/ $68
  • Michael Michael Kors Charlton Cross Body Bag in Black/ $128
  • J. Crew Femme Camo Delancy Skinny Pant (one of my newly acquired fav. pieces of the season)/ $79.50
  • J. Crew Fenton/Fallon Jaws Necklace/ $135
  • Steve Madden Commbat Boots/ $99.50

1 comment:

  1. loving this jacket http://www.shop.com/Ali+Ro+Military+Epaulet+Jacket-373416853-p+.xhtml

    ReplyDelete