Sunday, July 11, 2010

How I Wore It Weekend - The Long Island Wedding


This weekend I had the honor of attending one of my closest friend's wedding to her high school sweetheart ( and my bf's good friend). The wedding was held at the gorgeous Caryle on The Green, a country club on a golf course in Long Island, NY. The food was delish, band was hot, bride looked absolutely gorg. and good times were had by all! But you may be wondering,what did I wear? Here is my look breakdown:

Dress: Yeojin Bea Purple/Cream Colorblock Silk Cocktail Dress from Barney's New York
Jewelry: Aqua Statement Necklace, featured in Thursday's Daily Bling, layered J. Crew Gold Bangle Bracelets, and pearl drop earrings, borrowed from my mom
Bag: Lord & Taylor Gold Sequin Clutch (from my senior prom - over 8 years old!)
Shoes: Gold Aldo Strappy Sandals (about 4 years old and still hot!)


No comments:

Post a Comment