Sunday, May 9, 2010

How I Wore It Weekend

Happy Mother's Day All! Today I spent the day on Long Island with my mom, grandma, aunt and cousin (and the men too) to celebrate the day! It was unusually chilly in NYC and quite a shock since its been about 80 degrees lately. Decided to play it casual cool in one of our fav. cardis - a navy striped nautical piece by Yacht Club we got at Intermix almost 4 years ago! I paired it with some of my J. Crew favs, new Yosi Samra flats and out gold Coach cross-body bag.
Look from Head to Toe:
  • Nautical Striped Cardigan, Yacht Club at Intermix
  • J. Crew Navy Beaded Tank (tucked in)
  • J. Crew Gold and Crystal Chain Necklace
  • J. Crew Matchstick Destroyed Denim Skinny Jeans
  • Michael Kors Gold Watch and Gold Stud Earrings (hard to see in this pic!)
  • Coach Bag
  • Yosi Samra Gold Flats
How did you spend your mother's day?


No comments:

Post a Comment