Thursday, May 27, 2010

Daily Bling - Thursday, May 28


Braided Bracelet

Today's Daily Bling is a Gilt Groupe find by designer Chan Luu, who is known for her unique woven and beaded bracelets. These leather woven bracelets are all the rage right now, but we decided to choose this one to feature because a) we love the loose braided construction, it sets it apart from the other wrap around bracelets we've seen b) purple is our favorite color, so selfishly we are drawn to this mix of purple beads.

This bracelet is normally $204 (I know, I know but in fairness Chan Luu is the master at this style and every celeb from Lady Gaga to Nicole Richie has been seen in this collection). The good news is you can currently scoop it up on Gilt for $98. We know that's still expensive but if you have admired Chan Luu as we have for some time, this is a really great price for one of her designs.

On a side note, I know posts have been sparse this week but between the boyf's bday (which is tomorrow!!), my coworker's last week at the office and my upcoming trip to Vegas I have been crazed! I am actually leaving for my friend Lindsay's bachelorette tomorrow so while I'm away for the Memorial Day Holiday I will be on a BBB hiatus. Don't worry though I'll be back, and probably with a lot of Las Vegas inspiration, on Tuesday!

Have a safe and fun long weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment