Friday, May 14, 2010

Daily Bling - Friday, May 14


So, I was totally inspired by the Real Housewive's of NY when choosing today's daily bling. I have said it before, but I'll say it again, I am completely in awe of the Countess Luanna Delesseps style, and although I am not in awe of her singing ability (sorry Countess, I know that the rules of manners say if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all...), I am a huge fan of her style! Among other things, Luann always is accessorized to the max and has on the most gorg. southwestern inspired jewelry.

This gorg. Chan Luu Necklace is 48 inches long in length and whether you pair it will an all black look a la the Countess in the recording studio or with a white maxi dress in the summer months you will look super chic. Turqoiuse is timeless for sure but a unique piece like this is also very current.

You can steal this super hot necklace at Nordstrom's for $195. Don't you just love?!


No comments:

Post a Comment