Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Daily Bling - Thursday, April 22


I'm back from St. Lucia and in a much more laid-back, summer state of mind! This new found vibe transitions me to today's exquisite, oceanic daily bling which I lusted over during some "online window shopping" at Gilt Groupe's Kevia sale yesterday.

Kevia is known for their gorgeous gold "lace" detailing, beautiful use of gemstones, and African inspiration and we are just in love with this line! Kevia Jewelry's sale on Gilt Groupe is still live and we highly recommend you check it out. We just love the delicate gold and gemstone artistry of the pieces. The Blue Topez Ring just got sold out unfort. but if you love it you must check out their other blue topez and gold jewelry! All the pieces (including a gorgeous matching necklace and earrings btw) reminds me of the crystal clear blue of a cloudless summer sky or the beautiful waves of the Caribbean sea. Both myself and my coworker couldn't resist picking up one of their beautiful cocktail rings and if you check out their sale I think you will see why!

If you just must have this ring also check out Kevia's website for more info on the line and where to buy.

On a side note a very special shoot out to my mom (and devout BBB reader) for her birthday today! Love you mom!

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment