I couldn't resist borrowing from the classic Destiny's Child song for this post's title. Spring has sprung and brought back a bunch of lovely trends for us to choose from - the floral look, the military look, even the modified boho look. But jelly shoes? Cute like they were in elementary school or cute like we actually want to rock them now?
Some of our fav. designers are showing jellies in their Spring collections and we actually think that they are very fun and very wearable! Our only caution? We would save them for when the heat kicks in poolside with a cute summer sundress or jersey jumper. We just dont think the jellies cut it for a night out on the town or at a corporate office. We breakdown our fav. Spring jellies below:
Clockwise from top left:
- Diane Von Furstenberg Jaya Jellie Sandals/ $ 75 at Net-a-Porter.com
- Melissa Campana Jelly Ballet Flats/ $80 at SaksfifthAvenue.com
- Chinese Laundry Sweet Caroline Jelly Flats/ $39 at Piperlime.com
- Tory Burch Jelly Reva Flats (Center)/ $95 at ShopBop.com
- Stuart Weitzman Blingy Two Piece Ballet Flats/ $158 at ShopBop.com