Thursday, March 11, 2010

When In Rome... Do The Gladiator!



As I begin to check out all the Spring Accessories collections there is one trend that I am glad to see is still MAJORLY in style - gladiator sandals! I love gladiator sandals because they are super easy to wear and dress up summer sun dresses just as nice as many of their heeled counterparts do. I also think my inner hippie cannot resist the boho glam look of the gladiator sandal.

This year studded gladiators in black and our favorite hues of the season, blush and flesh-tones, are really hot. One of my absolute fav. affordable shoe lines Dolce Vita has a black studded gladiator that I am just so in love with that I know I am going to have to purchase. They are available on ShopBop (just click the link under the image above) but if you rather not purchase online Dolce Vita carries many of their styles at Macys. Some of my other fav studded gladiators for the season include:





To check out any of these studded gladiators just click on the links below the pics. And tell us - which is your fav? Should we invest in a black pair or a flesh-tone pair?

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment