Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FAB FIND! Rosegold Marni Pumps


RoseGold Marni Leather Pump in Cream


Remember those awesome Miu Miu Flesh-Tone caged pumps we were obessed with? Well we never actually purchased them (sad face) because we didnt feel like spending the $600 it would take to bring them home and they were sold out in our size. Well people, I know alot of you loved them as much as I did so this will come as some great news! Rosegold, a really fab yet slightly lower price point line, has almost the EXACT looking shoe in cream and black and at $158- a fraction of the price of the Miu Mius!! (don't you just LOVE a deal sometimes?)

Now lets take a look at the side-by-side. Sorry Miu Miu, my mind is made up I'm DEF getting these pumps!



You can scoop yours up at luxury online shoe destination (and a favorite of store of mine being the Long Island native that I am) Jildor.com

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment