Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Daily Bling - Wednesday, March 24


Guys, first off just have to apologize for my first bloggie boo boo - I didnt daily bling yesterday! I have been swamped at my day job and a bit jetlagged from my trip to LA and I just, well, didn't feel like it. No real excuses. It WONT happen again! (well i'm not making any promises...)

That said I'm excited to bring you Wednesday's Daily Bling - the Giles & Brother Enamel Snake Bracelet. I have been really obsessed with bangles lately, especially layering thick bangles with dressier outfits (like at work, or with a cocktail dress). We saw a huge bangle trend on the Oscars red carpets and the great news is there are a ton of fun ones to pick for Spring. I love this Giles & Brother's cuff because its alittle bit art deco and alittle bit Egyptian all rolled into one. The primary colors are a great addition to the otherwise common style of the scale detailed cuff and we also adore the pave crystal details. The cuff is gold-plated and features a box clasp closure - so it won't come off!

You can find this little hottie on ShopBop for $195.

Fashionably Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment