Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Daily Bling - Wednesday, February 24th

Every once in a while a piece comes along that truly makes a statement, transforms an outfit and is versatile enough that you can wear it over and over again in different exciting ways. And that's exactly what today's Daily Bling is. And that's why I will be heading to Banana Republic today after work to pick up the Streamer Necklace at the very affordable price of $60.

Ever just know that a jewelry item is going to be your new favorite before you even get your hands on it and start dreaming up about all the outfits you will be wearing it with? Well, thats how I felt as soon as I saw this little beauty today. It will look sophisticated yet sexy with a black tube dress, a pair of spiky heels and long pony or on a white wife beater with a red boyfriend blazer and skinny jeans. I love the 12 inch bib length and how the tassle details in the front are also featured on the clasp. I'll be wearing it right now in the dead of NYC winter and then probably all year round. Only thing I got to do it make sure I don't overdo it.

Ladies, today's daily bling is truly a no brainer. It's a never regret purchase. So scoop your's up here and thank me later!

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment