Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Daily Bling - Tuesday, February 23rd

It must be said that there are two things that I cannot resist when it comes to jewelry: 1) small gold necklaces 2) personalization. So its pretty clear to see why I am dying over the Zoe Chicco Personalized Yellow Gold Initial Necklace. I love yellow gold because it look so rich against nearly every skintone. One of my favorite everyday looks is to layer a bunch of small gold necklaces. Currently I am wearing a tiny diamond star, a little yellow elephant with pink and green crystals and a yellow disk with diamond "H". I would love to add a second H to my collection - this one above - because the font of the letter is just dainty and sweet enough that it would look demure and classy on it own OR really funky layered with my other menagerie of yellow gold chains.

I also think personalized necklaces like this make a terrific gift for a mom, sister or best friend. I love the idea of gifting a new mom an intial necklace with her new baby's initial and could totally see Kourtney Kardashian wearing a little "m" to honor her newborn, Mason. (too bad we aren't friends or else that's what I would scoop up for her!)

The Zoe Chicco Personalized Yellow Gold Initial Necklace is $250 and is available at www.maxandchloe.com on either a 15 or 17 inch chain.

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment