Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Daily Bling - Saturday, February 20th

Being that its the weekend (woohoo) I thought I'd bring you something really blingy for our daily bling! The Molly Sims Grayce Collection for HSN is surprisingly gorgeous, and the Crystal Point Cuff Bracelet in Rosetone is one of my favorite pieces in the collection. As you can see from the image I had to pull off from the HSN website, its "almost sold out" and my advice to you is that you grab your's before there gone (hey, they have flex pay!)

I love this bracelet because its really girly and really dresses up an outfit. It's a great Saturday night piece whether you are hitting the club with your girls or going to a nice dinner with your man. I purchased this bracelet a few months back and the quality is really nice. Even though its not real rose gold, its not tin-y either and looks really substantial on the wrist. The crystals are small enough that they could be believable for diamonds - that is if anyone would believe you dropped that much on a rose gold cuff. The bracelet also comes in goldtone, silvertone and hermaite tone, but I think their is something so feminine yet luxe and art deco feeling about the rosetone, so it would definitely be my pick metal.

The Grayce by Molly Sims Crystal Point Bracelet is available exclusively at HSN and www.hsn.com and retails at $89.50

Fashionably Yours,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment